Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Disconnecting the brain

I have to admire Mauro's dedication to rewiring 41 years of thought process in my own case. I have to take a semester off because I am teaching a new advanced photoshop class at my own university as I write it. It's a process that requires a lot of time to figure out what is needed and wanted by the students. 
Anyway, my last task was to shoot 100 images as fast as possible of my hand. The thought was that shooting this fast would remove any planning on my part. So I sat cross legged in front of a big window and just started shooting. I ended up with 103 images and 10 of them are shown here. I like that some of them don't even look like hands. I certainly did not plan these shots. Something totally new for me. 










No comments:

Post a Comment